Mamadu Saliu Sall stated: THIS IS SIMPLY WONDERFUL AND SPECIAL


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
يا الله الرحمن الرحيم
DIEU EST NOTRE RAISON IN GOD WE TRUST
Mamadu Saliu Sall stated:
I held to share this experience that I have had, so I'm happy to see the hope that I lost: 

1 - Since the year 2009, so there's 5 years of this, I saw a dramatic so I thought I would often that death was for me the only solution that would allow me to finish once and for all situations .I am age of 35 years and I had a thriving business in liberia to the day when I had an accident on road circulation in 2009 that made me 2fractures at right leg.I took well successful clinical care, fractures were mend, but my activities have undergone a very hard blow.And here in November 2012 I had a second traffic accident, this time in Guinea, which still earned me a second fracture of the right leg in the same place and the ankle.J 've been carried to Camsar Boke where I received treatment traditionnal.The fractures were welded but the wounds healed and were constantly oozing and painful despite antibiotic treatments that followed.I was physically gone down and I could not carry the same activities to survive, My business was falling apart and the little savings I had were swallowed up by healings. and treatments.I survived thanks to the generous support of friends and relatives who have asked me to come to Kenema in Sierra Leone.All I undertook initiatives resulted in a `chess to the point I thought I was suffering from a curse.Then one day a friend told me about Sheikh Sow Modi and his exceptional powers and that he even treats people to the same at distance.He `invited me to visit his website RESCUETOHUMANITY and I accepted. I Admit I have been very fascinated and I then took the decision to meet with the Sheikh.I  then took his phone contact from  his site and I called ,asking for an appointment, He received me the same day and I explained to him my situation and told him that I'm a desperate man and I just wait for the death.Then he simply answered me and naturally: Don't be worried everything will arange inchaallah and it goes away.He told me sacrifices i have to performe, I had a difficult time to complete them.I founded the hope that I lost.He told me this: <<Our first goal is to make you find your good health then after we take care of the rehabilitation of your business >>.I told him I agree that health is paramount.By the Grace of Allah, in three weeks I found 'my completely healthy, the pain disappeared, the wounds are completely healed and my movements free, so that neighbors were just as happy as surprised to see me healed as quickly.Then he gave me treatments to rehabilitate economically.I was able to redemmarrer my activities that knows no difficulty, Alhamdoulillah.For me this is a miracle
.2.The other testimony I do is about a friend that I introduced to the sheikh.That friend also lived a nightmare indescriptible.During 4ans his wife has never spent a full week without falling sick.She suffered multiple diseases that have never been able to find even a beginning of healing despite the many clinical interventions in both Guinea and Sierra Leone (headache and dizziness permanently, chronic pain has the chest and abdomen, gynecological problems rather complicate which ended only with the intervention of Sheikh Modi Sow, all in less than a month, by the Grace of Allah.This is the place to thank Almighty Allah for everything he has done for us. 
Mamadu Saliu Sall Lambaya AvenuexKaissamba Terace, Kenema, Sierra LeonePhone: +232 25302337

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE