Moinina Vandi's attestation / L'attestation de Moinina Vandi

I am a motorcycle driver to Kenema city.En October 2012, I have been suffering from very severe headache, accompanied by night fears and stress and a feeling of permanent physical impairment I did appeal to RESCUETOHUMANITY 's assistance, and Grace to God, I quickly recovers my good health. I am very satisfied with this intervention.This is why I have acceded to RESCUETOHUMANITY because i have been convinced. 
       Moinina Vandi, 4, Sumaila Kenema street


Je suis conducteur de moto a` kenema city.En Octobre 2012,j'ai ete atteint de cephalees tres severes,accompagnees de peurs nocturnes et de stress permanentes et une sensation d'impotence physique generalisee.J'ai fait appel a` l'assistance de RESCUETOHUMANITY,et Grace a` Dieu,j'ai vite recouvre' la bonne sante.Je suis tres satisfait de cette intervention.Voila' pourqoui j'adhere' a` RESCUETOHUMANITY parce que j'ai ete convaincu.
      Moinina Vandi,4,sumaila street kenema

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE