John Moussa invites / L'invitation de John Moussa

I am a student at Methodist secondary school at Kenema, and I have been destabilize in my studies by phenomena that I did not understand, including loss of memory, demonic visions and chronic stress that have almost destroyed my etudies.Tanks to RESCUETOHUMANITY's assistance, today I have found my good health .I even did  RESCUETOHUMANITY to be my home with a total trust .I invite all those who have lived the same situation or similar,as me to appeal to RESCUETOHUMANITY and to accede.

         John Musa, Kenema, Sierra Leone
         Tel:+23278718142

Je suis etudiant a` methodist secondary school a` kenema,et j'ai ete' destabilise' dans mes etudes par des phenomenes que je ne comprenais pas,notamment des pertes de memoire,des visions demoniaques et des stress chroniques qui ont failli compromettre mes etudes.Grace a' l'assistance de RESCUETOHUMANITY,j'ai aujourd'hui retrouve' ma bonne sante ..J'ai fait de RESCUETOHUMANITY ma maison.Je fais confiance totale.J'invite tous ceux qui ont vecu la meme situation ou autre similaire que moi a` faire appel a` RESCUETOHUMANITY et a` y adherer.
         John Moussa,kenema,sierra leone
         Tel : +232 78718142

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE