Amara Sogbangay said/Amara Sogbangay a dit :


I have been affected 'in 2011, by disorder's sleep by nightmares, visions of demonic terrifying.I could not close my eyes without being confronted' to these visions.My big brother then asked for my support and care neglect of RESCUETOHUMANITY.
Thanks to God, one treatment session was enough for me to recover my equilibre.It was fantastic. I then decided to adhere to RESCUETOHUMANITY which I am full trust.
Amara Sogbangay, Kenema Sierra Leone
Tel: +232 78117596

J’ai ete affecte’ en 2011,par des sommeils trouble’s par des cauchemars,des visions demoniaques terrifiantes.Je ne pouvais pas fermer les yeux sans etre confronte’ a` ces visions.Mon grand frere a alors demande’ assistance pour mes soins et traitements aupres de RESCUETOHUMANITY.
Grace a` Dieu,une seule séance de traitement a suffit pour me faire recouvrer mon equilibre.C’etait fantastique.J’ai alors decide’ d’adherer a` RESCUETOHUMANITY auquel je fais une confiance totale.
Amara Sogbangay,Kenema Sierra Leone
Tel: +232 78117596

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE