Ibrahima Jalloh attests


I am a student in a scientific option in Secondary School"The Islamic Secondary School", in Kenema, Sierra Leone, and in 2010, I have been suffering from a phenomenon of forgetfulness and memory loss increases very  and accompanying with general chronic fatigue and drowsiness, which truly destabilizes my studies.In spite of clinical care and traditional variety, my problem was unsolved until such time as my father heard about the effectiveness of care and treatments which are given by RESCUETOHUMANITY.I went and met Sheik Modi Sow and rendering thanks to God, today I feel very good condition and my studies are going well.Then I decided to join RESCUETOHUMANITY.It’s a duty to me to recommend to anyone who faces to situations similar to or others too embarrassing to see and do as me by joining RESCUETOHUMANITY.. For those wishing to contact me, they can reach me at Tel No. 232 33681007.Ibrahima Jalloh, Kenema


Je suis etudiant en option scientifique a’ l’Ecole secondaire
The Islamic Secondary School “ de Kenema,Sierra Leone,et en 2010,j’ai ete attaint d’un phenomene d’oubli et de perte de memoire tres accentue’,accompagne’ de fatigue generale chronique et de somnolence,qui a veritablement destabilise’ mes etudes.Malgres les soins cliniques et traditionnels divers ,mon probleme est demeurre’ non resolu jusqu’a` ce que mon pere a entendu parler de l’efficacite des soins et traitements qui sont donnes par RESCUETOHUMANITY.Je m’y suis rendu et grace a` Dieu,aujourd’hui,je me sens en tres bonne condition et mes etudes se passent bien.J’ai alors a` RESCUETOHUMANITYJe suis en devoir de recommender a` tous ceux qui font face a` de s situations similaires ou d’autres aussi embarrassantes de  consulter RESCUETOHUMANITY et de faire comme moi.Pour ceux qui souhaitent me  contacter,ils peuvent me joindre au No de Tel +232 33681007.Ibrahima Jalloh,Kenema

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE