Excerpts from a futuristic Testimony




بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 
يا الله الرحمن الرحيم
 
   DIEU EST NOTRE RAISON / IN GOD WE TRUST
 

By soumare abdoulaye from January 3, 2012 by Email
See details in the Guestbook page of the website https //: rescuetohumanity.jimdo.com


Excerpt 1

Dear friends and relatives,
 
I have the honor to convey to you the message of the wishes of the Seikh Modi Sow for the New Year 2012.
I take this opportunity to reiterate, as I had to write in previous posts, that my friend Sheikh Modi Sow is a great saint. He is not a saint like any other. He possesses extraordinary powers which never end in time with the Grace of God ..........

Excerpt 2

On the other hand, I would like to point out that one day the Sheikh announced to me that he was warned that certain manifestations concerning him would pass through my intermediary through dreams that I will make. Since that announcement, I began to dream about the Sheik when it had never happened before. Among the dreams that I made on the Sheikh, two are very astonishing and very striking, because of their natures and their meanings. These dreams have further strengthened me and convinced me of the nature of the sheikh's mission. A page of history is taking place before our eyes without any attention being paid. An advent
How many times I have undertaken to sensitize people who are related in some way to the Sheikh through direct contacts during my last stay in Mauritania, e-mails and telephone etc.
 
I noticed every time, through the reactions of some or the silences of others, skepticism. It is confirmed once again that "no one is a prophet in his country"
To the skeptics and the uninformed, I announce that sooner or later, like it or not, the whole world will hear about the extraordinary gifts of Sheikh Modi Sow and that those who doubt, if God lends them long life, Will jostle one day to benefit from his treatments via Rescuetohumanity,  that he founded, if not, it will be their descendants .............

  Excerpt 3
I trust him and for more informations please contact me.
Ablaye Soumare, Stokolm, Sweden
Email: abdallahisoumare@tele2.se
Tel: Fix +46 86465335
        Portable +46 707776262

Comments

  1. We have said it and we repeat it, RESCUETOHUMANITY, is a Revelation of God's Will to help HUMANITY, therefore an expression of a general interest EVIDENT.
    Anyone who, in good faith, having taken cognizance of its Object, should therefore acknowledge this state of fact. It must be supported rather than fought
    It will develop with Time whatever the reticences, the oppositions or the antagonisms which would declare here and there.
    RESCUETOHUMANITY, will not suffer by a limitation in Time, it will accompany Time and Space
    Trying to stop the sea with outstretched arms is a vain and perilous venture, and suicidal, for it ends up leaving life there. To oppose the WILL of God because of the states of the soul is to declare oneself an enemy of God: A company more than suicidal.Blessed is one who respects and supports God's WILL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE