GOOD DEED IS NEVER LOST


Testimony...

In April 1985, `I was then Director of Road Transport, I was visited early in the morning at 8:30, by a friend named Mamadou B, in my office. His eyes were red from lack of sleep the night before and he said this, I quote: <>. I put my hand in the pocket, there were only 1000 um (equivalent $ 20 at that time). I gave him and I was just sorry not having more to give him at that moment and I told him to come home in the evening.He told me that no, it's good and he went even forgetting to tell me goodbye.
I promised to go and meet him at night if he does not come as I told him .
After he left, I told the security man that I have many folders and signatures that the hearings will begin only at 12: 00. But less than 30 minutes later, I received an urgent visit of an industrial operator , A. Mohamed, which one side of the store warehouse was damaged by a truck which came to load mattress .He was carrying an order of expertise in my name, made by a judge of the court of first instance of Nouakchott (Mauritania). Appointment is made to 3:30 p.m. to visit the site.
After site visit, we agreed on the rate of 5% of the estimated costs of reconstruction and injury, as my fee.
So he gave me an advance of 50 000 um (equivalent to $ 1000 at that time) on my honoraries.

On the way back, I went to my friend that I absent and I gave a certain amount to his wife to give him.

My total honoraries, after redaction of the expert report were the equivalent of $ 3,600 us.
Years later, I had two other similar examples in Sierra Leone, in 2008 and 2009.
Striking facts that should serve as examples anyone who has doubts about the direct impact of our acts and deeds in our daily lives.
Make the test yourself, by providing assistance for the love of God, anyone ask your help on behalf of Dieu.The Payment is always in multiples, the most immediate being here, before that of the Looking beyond.
One who gives more than you in the Name of God, will always receive more than you.

Sheik Modi Sow

Rescue to Humanity cures your aches and diseases ,listens to you,advises you, teaches you and sustains your development. (see more in the website rescuetohumanity.jimdo.com)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE