My Best Wishes for 2012 Ramandan


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
DIEU EST NOTRE RAISON 
IN GOD WE TRUST

My Best Wishes for 2012 Ramandan
At the time of this blessed month of Ramadan 2012, I present to all my best wishes of peace and quietude.
May Allah, our Lord, The Most Merciful, by his Grace, AGREE our prayers and accept our demands.
At those who suffer from ailments and diseases, whatever their forms, I want a good healing;
At those who suffer from job insecurity , of misery and poverty, or lack of employment, I hope they find or rediscover the path of prosperity';
At those who suffer from discord and disharmony in their households and cohabitation, heart problems, I wish them good relations and peace in the soul;
At those who suffer from insecurity, I wish them peace and security;
At those who suffer from social exclusion and injustice and let  for consideration, I wish them the support and help of God;
To those who have lost the path of piety, I hope they return to the path of God, that of mercy;
At those who are owned by satan the villain, I hope they find the will and strength to defeat him and to liberate from him;
              Peace and Mercy of Allah upon you
                       Sheik Modi Idrissa Sow


                Email:      sheikmodisow@gmail.com
                   or,        rescuetohumanity@gmail.com
                Website: rescuetohumanity.jimdo.com
                 Blog :     rescuetohumanity.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE