ABOUT THE 12 WHITE SHEEPS +1


 In 1998, at Monrovia, Liberia's capital, a man, merchant, came to see me to ask me the meaning of his dream .He says: << I saw in a dream of white sheep died. I have accounted and they where 12 and a 13th who was struggling, dying. >>.
 I asked: If you have committed adultery on the eve, it's there you should seek the response.
Then he said: The day before ,one his woman neibour came to visit him and she was dressed very indecently and he told her: How can you dress like that ? Then she answered him; I come to visit you. The he said ,like this? And she said ,you still did not understand? Then  he lost his control.
 I replied,: You will make a crossing of the desert for 12 months in the best cases, and at  the 13th month you  will start to get out of difficulties, otherwise it will be a crossing of the desert during 12 years and it will be at the 13th year as you will get out of difficultes.He asked me what I can do for him to avoid that.I replied that it is the divine sanction, and I have no medicine to it.However you can apply for your forgiveness in the hope that God will hear you.
 Prevent yourself from feareth God and divine prohibitions, it is in your own interest and   not that of God.This is the worst poison for development that saving point, sooner or later the one who is doing it, whatever his social position.
 Its woes have started the following month, his business is dislocated ', I left Liberia 5 yrs later, in 2003, he was still not out of its problems.

                                                     Sheik Modi Sow

                      Email :  rescuetohumanity@gmail.com

 Whenever you Click rescuetohumanity.jimdo.com, you open the door for your relief or that of someone closed to you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE