ABOUT THE ELEVATOR

 In January 2011, a senior director of a ministry of his state sent me an email in which he asks me the meaning of his dream as follows: He wrote << I dream 'that I was in a peanut fields, and I grew to the hoe.Then sudden I heard voices behind me, I stopped 'to see, then I saw people over in India enter a building . I then let 'hoe down and checked out the people.At my arrival, they had all disappeared into the building. I entered the lobby of the building, the elevator doors were opened. I engulfed, and the doors closed immediately. The elevator took off and stopped at a few floors above and the doors open automatically .I wanted to go out but a man who was sitting at the door barred my way with his feet.Thetime to ask him why he prevents me from going out, went down the elevator plummeting to the ground .I’vegot scared and I wake up'. >>
 I replied to his message, asked him if he had been reports of adultery within 3 days which preceded 'her dream.
 He replied that yes, this happened with a very beautiful young woman, he had taken a ride, December 31, 2010, the eve of his dream.
 I replied, that this is where it must seek the answer to his dream;
 The following weeks he sent me another message in which he informs me, he lost his job and he asked for my assistance in obtaining a new position of responsibility.
 I wrote him : fear God and know that adultery is the worst handicaps to development, which is saving the point sooner or later the one who is doing it, whatever his social position.
                                                  Sheik Modi Sow
                                Email: rescuetohumanity@gmail.com
 Each time you click rescuetohumanity.jimdo.com, you can turn a dark page of your social status  or that of someone closed to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INVOCATIONS IN PULAAR/ INVOCATIONS EN PULAAR

TO WHAT RESCUE TO HUMANITY OWES ITS SUCCES?

AVIS TRES IMPORTANT / VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE